BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 4

Hello everyone, It's day 4. Waiting on dinner and lurking online right now. I didn't exercise as planned, but it's alright, I will make sure to be up bright and early tomorrow. Still have preparation to do.



This Comic was actually very good, I don't often read normal comics, but I had seen it on StarPowerrr's Livejournal and it looked good so I was glad to find it two weeks ago, I just read it last night and I seriously need to get the next Volume. I'm am def a big fan of Noa, but Agape looks so cool. I would love to perhaps cosplay her some day.

Welp did some sewing today, working on a couple things that would probably be more suited for next spring, but knowing me I'd make them work for fall and winter. My mom and I had to go food shopping and stopped in ross and got some stuffs.

This is yes another sweater dress, but it's not black, it's teal but it didn't show up well on the cam

A cream colored sweater dress :3 it's really cute. ( there was a gray one I wanted and I plan to go back and get it)


My step n tone sneakers, they're supposed to be like the sketcher shape ups. Just as well I needed a new pair of sneakers anyway.



My new Tea Pot, I absolutely Adore it. I can't wait to get some really pretty cups as well. :3


well that's all today, happy that I can blog and not have boring day by day thing going on for once. <3 bai bai buu

0 comments: