BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010




For those who have been following, this is my ticker. I'm doing well with weight loss, it's been a little slow but I'm gonna change that. So far I'm about 5 lbs away from getting a new tattoo. when I had lost the first 10lbs I ended up getting a snake bite which was around late Jan when I got it due to conflicts about what tattoo to get, I will be starting sleeves do hopefully by then end of march beginning of April I will get that done. just need to up the exercise. My waist is now at 38.5 inches which is where my torso curves in. Now I see some slight changes in my body, less rolls on my back and my thighs are looking smaller. I can now fit into a size 15 pants, and can comfortably fit into a 42 DD again. Fruit is in the house again and trying to keep up with taking a good meal to work if I get a half hour break. Right now I just dance for about 45 minutes once or twice a day, but I have both Bob's boot camp work out and Jillian's 30 day shred, I also have her front and backside dvd's so I'm going to try to alternate those two vids with the boot camp and 30 day shred ( basically Boot camp or shred followed by either front or back side) and of course get my dancing in which means getting up in the morning for a total of about 2 hours of exercise in the morning ( estimating) and 45 minutes in the evening. I'm gonna shoot for atleast 5-6 days a week. so i'm hoping by the time I hit maybe 190 I'll be back in a size 12 which I haven't worn since like middle school. But we'll see how it goes. But there's an enabler in my house and I think they're trying to get in my way

0 comments: